Michael's First Two Months

Michael's Donation Center

Sorry For the difficulty's but do to some paper work problem's if you want to donate please contact us at mgm.lionhearted@gmail.com with contact info and we will work something out again sorry for the inconvenience.

My Life So Far....

My photo
Small City, utah, United States
I am a very happy,energetic two yr old who loves to laugh and play games I like to sing and dance, And playing with my older brother Tierell & my Mom & Dad Whom I love Very Much!!

The Story Of Helping Out

Children's Organ and Tissue Donation Info. and Support

This site is for the family's that need or have had a transplant they do fundraisers for the family's and to raise the awareness of organ and tissue need. so please come and check it out.
www.cota.org

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Donations

If you would like to contribute to Michaels cause you can donate at Mountain America in Vernal, UT under the Name Michael Melton's Fund. Care of James Melton.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Do You Think The Rule's For State Medical Assistance Should Be In Case's Such As This One?